Click banner for more information
Many people assume that if you become a woman that you would retain your sexual desire for other women.
That somehow that wouldn't change. This simply isn't true. Many of us will become true 100% heterosexuals.
Many of us will discover that our true nature is to crave only men.
These are our stories.


Michelle Phoenix
Please, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Friday, January 20, 2023

A thought.

Since January 4th, 2021, I've made 655 posts. Most of them got hundreds upon hundreds and sometimes thousands of views. But through all that time I hardly gained any followers. Most visitors just download my posts and then just leave. No comment, no nothing. This is fucking depressing. Why am I keep doing this?

10 comments:

  1. Most people Are Repeatedly coming to see Your Work and Loving every word.

    But are afraid to let it be known..

    I absolutely love to see you posted.

    Hope to see the next 100 posts

    Thank you for the imagination and creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I follow I'd follow love your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, I don't know why other visitors are so "anxious and sneaky" when they visit your site, I can say why I keep dropping by and commenting regularly: you not only post all kinds of posts on your site, but you also dare to regularly post a point of discussion or a statement. That makes your site (at least for me) so special, and is also one of the reasons why I keep coming by. I can only hope for you that you (yet) find the courage within yourself to continue. Good luck with the continuation! -Tom-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most people - like me - are closeted fans that aren't brave enough to create an account to follow your amazing content because... well... this kind of content is a taboo and the fear of getting discovered, doxed, etc is real :(

    Are followers numbers that important for creators? If it is the case I will consider creating an account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the number of followers is very important. Without it you would have no idea who your audience is. You would not be able to tell the difference between the incidental viewers and the viewers who come to your site regularly. Plus, if you're going to choose to have adds it's gonna be paramount.

      Delete