Click banner for more information
Many people assume that if you become a woman that you would retain your sexual desire for other women.
That somehow that wouldn't change. This simply isn't true. Many of us will become true 100% heterosexuals.
Many of us will discover that our true nature is to crave only men.
These are our stories.


Michelle Phoenix
Please, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Sunday, April 17, 2022

"It came to no one's surprise that I would become like this."


 

1 comment:

  1. I would love it to be stuck as that woman, in that situation, feeling his hands and lips all over me, enjoying the lust they let me experience, and finally being taken by him in doggy stile, his hot cock filling my tight, very sensitive pussy, several times releasing his huge cum load inside me ... . I love it to experience this myself asap, grasping in return the opportunity to spoil him completely, giving him some very intimate, heavenly experiences he will never forget .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete