Click banner for more information
Many people assume that if you become a woman that you would retain your sexual desire for other women.
That somehow that wouldn't change. This simply isn't true. Many of us will become true 100% heterosexuals.
Many of us will discover that our true nature is to crave only men.
These are our stories.


Michelle Phoenix
Please, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Okay, this is just for me. A bunch of hot men!























 

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, I'm craving for hot muscular men and their beautiful hard cocks so much right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I would be a real woman, well, then I would certainly find a very interesting candidate among these men for longlasting, mutual pleasure(s) .... . - Tom -

      Delete
    2. Just like I said already somewhere else - transform me into a REAL woman, and I will choose a very "interesting" candidate to pleasure each other mutually ..... .

      Delete