Click banner for more information
Many people assume that if you become a woman that you would retain your sexual desire for other women.
That somehow that wouldn't change. This simply isn't true. Many of us will become true 100% heterosexuals.
Many of us will discover that our true nature is to crave only men.
These are our stories.


Michelle Phoenix
Please, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

A woman is what I am (and there is nothing I would rather be) but it is a man I want to be with!



 

1 comment:

  1. That is still one of the reasons why I want to be transformed permanently into a REAL woman at the Crossdreamers Clinical Institute. He should not longer spoil his cum in this way, but give it all to me - I simply want to be filled with it: in my mouth, in my throat, in my (so tight and yet so very flexible) delicious pussy, and last but(t) not least: in my delicious (very tight, and also very flexible) ass ... !! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete