Click banner for more information
Many people assume that if you become a woman that you would retain your sexual desire for other women.
That somehow that wouldn't change. This simply isn't true. Many of us will become true 100% heterosexuals.
Many of us will discover that our true nature is to crave only men.
These are our stories.


Michelle Phoenix
Please, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 27, 2021

"You have no idea how much I want to be fucked by wonderful men like you!"


 

2 comments:

  1. You could never imagine that, I want this ever since my therapy. I want to do this. I want to have sex as a girl. With a man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the expression on her face I simply want to be such a REAL woman, in that position, being taken by a man, enjoying all the mutual carnal pleasures as much as possible .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete