Click banner for more information
Many people assume that if you become a woman that you would retain your sexual desire for other women.
That somehow that wouldn't change. This simply isn't true. Many of us will become true 100% heterosexuals.
Many of us will discover that our true nature is to crave only men.
These are our stories.


Michelle Phoenix
Please, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Why I'm a heterosexual woman. I LOVE MEN!!! HOT, MUSCULAR MEN!!!

3 comments:

  1. Before I was a women, before I became physically, biologically, genetically a girl. I was born a guy. I love men, really lover men. But I was never gay. Well I never believe that I was, since the technology was developed that it genetically altered people into the other gender. Now I'm a woman, physically, biologically a woman. My body adjust to my emotion, my mentally state is to my feminine body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the HOTTEST post I've made because there is nothing that I love more than hot men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, as soon as I have become a real woman I will love it to taste one of these man, and give him some pleasures he will never be able to forget anymore! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete