Click banner for more information
Many people assume that if you become a woman that you would retain your sexual desire for other women.
That somehow that wouldn't change. This simply isn't true. Many of us will become true 100% heterosexuals.
Many of us will discover that our true nature is to crave only men.
These are our stories.


Michelle Phoenix
Please, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Monday, March 15, 2021

"I didn't dump you because you're into girls, Linda. I dumped you because I'm not!"


 

1 comment:

  1. You think that when I change into a girl physically, biologically, genetically , that you'll have lesbian girlfriend. Well your wrong, I thank you for doing this to me. But I'm more interesting into to guys. Why as a guys I wanted you, but when I transformed into a girl, I want to have sex with guys as a girl. So thank you.

    ReplyDelete