Click banner for more information
Many people assume that if you become a woman that you would retain your sexual desire for other women.
That somehow that wouldn't change. This simply isn't true. Many of us will become true 100% heterosexuals.
Many of us will discover that our true nature is to crave only men.
These are our stories.


Michelle Phoenix
Please, leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Thursday, January 21, 2021

From my other blog: The Heterolization of sluts (link in the sidebar) "That's right, girls! MALE hands!"

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me downright delightful to be able to experience this myself - as a real woman, equipped with a matching, suitable body .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems really delightful to me, like a real woman, to feel his hands and lips all over my body, whereby we warm each other up more and more. And then to feel his smooth, hard-hitting joystick push my pussy lips aside, penetrating and forcibly filling my vagina, after which we soon find a common rhythm and arouse each other more and more, so that eventually, when he can't hold it anymore , feel him squirt his cum load deep into my pussy, feeling and experiencing the receipt of his cum load in my vagina in a voluptuous sensual way. And of course, as far as I'm concerned, he can also fill any other hole, as long as I receive all his cum loads deep in my body, never on my body, because that's just a waste! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete